Monday, November 21, 2011

Custom Skirt Examples

Here are some of my skirt designs! Check them out to get an idea of my style and what I can do. I can make a custom skirt for you! You can be as involved (or not) as you want.

I love to reconstruct shirts and sweaters into one-of-a-kind skirts. I use wool, cotton, and cotton/poly t-shirts. All skirts except for wraps have an elastic waistband. Trim is a nice option for many skirts --I especially love to add cotton eyelet lace. I can add handmade applique patchwork, pockets, snaps, and velcro. If you have shirts you don't wear anymore, consider having them made into a shnazzy upcycled skirt!


The Side Panel


  The Patchwork Mini -paneled for a nice drape and swing. Great for twirling.Circle bottom, 
or random pixie flares.


The A-Line



 The Hoodie-Skirt - swoop-down, up-cut, or smooth across.....


 The T-Skirt - patchwork, side-pannel, A-Line, fleece back...
 

The Sweater Skirt 


The Tiered - patchwork, prairie cotton


The Fleece Wrap
  
Peace Pants - Peaceful thoughts from the Dalai Lama written with fabric markers on khaki skirts and pants.


Ready to rock one? 
E-mail me at lisamaybehere@yahoo.com  or 
check out my etsy page! 
Thanks for looking!